Runescape Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial for Guides

Go down

Tutorial for Guides Empty Tutorial for Guides

Post  Mod Tingy Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

GUIDES

I. Guides, should be helpful. Not guides like how to be a noob.
II. Guides, can't contain any bad language.
III. If your guide is good, players are able to write Good Guide on it.
IV. If 5 or more players write good on your guide it will be stickied.

Guide format/example:

Name of the guide: Money Making
How will the guide help players: They will make money
Guide: Green Dragons
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Write your guide)

GUIDE TIPS

Add color to your guide! If you don't know how to add color, this is how. You write [color=(your color) write the text in here. [color] but add / before color. So it will be TEXT .

Here let's test it out: So green dragons drop bones.

That will help a lot trust me!

Second tip: Add lots of pictures!

How? So when your making your guide go on Runescape. Go to the desired place and press PRINTSCREENSYSRQ on your keyboard. It is usually near the F12 Key. There are two keys next to it. Then go over to paint, (for MAC users sorry I don't know). and paste your picture, it will say paste. Once, you paste your picture go over to: www.tinypic.com, upload your picture and then it will give you a bunch of links. Go over to the link that starts with [IMG]. Then post that on your guide.

Third tip: Make your text bold/italic/underlined. To do that. The codes are [b] text [b] remember add the / before the b in [b], with italics do [i], and underlined is [u].

Fourth tip: Make a bunch of codes together, like colored, bold, sized text.
To make sized text go over to where it says AA under where it says title of the topic. Choose a size. Then it will say [size=_] [/size] Put your text in the middle of it.
To combine codes, this is how. [color:5b8d=you choose] [size=_____] TEXT [/size]
What ever code starts first, ends last.

Fifth tip: Have fun.

Thanks for reading!
Tutorial for Guides 34yqyk5

Btw to make this guide easier I will add pictures. Later.

Mod Tingy
Administrator
Administrator

https://rsnerds.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum