Runescape Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Max's Bio! (3rd person)

Go down

Mod Max's Bio! (3rd person) Empty Mod Max's Bio! (3rd person)

Post  Mod Tingy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:20 pm

T'was it was December of 2007.. the holiday event was starting... and a young noobie named Tim joined Runescape for the first time.

THE FIRST DAYS

So, a young noob by the name of Tim has joined Runescape for the first time. When he he joined Runescape was in snow! It was snowing, and he got confused. So, the first thing he did was call his friend on the phone in real life. His friend told him to meet him in Lumbridge. So, Max went to the city of Varrock, which felt like it took 3 hours. Tim calls his friend and tells him he is here. Max's friend says he isn't there, and if he is where? Tim said he is on a bridge, where there is water underneath him and a lot of stores. So, Time's friend chuckled and sighed and said that he is in Varrock. Max said what? Varrock? No, your mistaken I am in Lumbridge. I am on a bridge! Max's friend told him ask someone where you are. So Max goes ahead and asks a level 120, where am I? The guy chuckled and told him he is in Varrock.

THE MEMBERSHIP

One day Max finally gets permission from his parents to get a Runescape Membership. He was 13 at that time. So, Max got membership and explored, explored, and explored! So it was late 2008 and Max was already level 113. He was doing all questions, whether he liked him or not. Max's friend quit though. He said the game is for little kids, and he doesn't want to play. Max didn't get discouraged, and met a friend at his new school, that was level 123, at that time. They did all kinds of quests together! Also got two level 99's together.

Max's 99's

So Max was inspired by those "special capes" that made emotes. So Max was inspired, so Max got a little bit of money. Maybe 2m, and bought a lot of maples logs. Also Max got a program that was called ghost mouse. So, Max left his computer on, with ghost mouse, for 5 days, while he was at school. One day he came back and he saw that he had 95. Max got super excited, left it for 3 more days, came back and he had 98, with 50k xp. So Max did that manually and got 99 firemaking, he had 3 friends over there. Max felt great. Max's second 99 was woodcutting. Max had ghoust mouse also on, but he woodcut, and pressed ghost mouse and it banked his logs and came back. It took Max, two months during the summer, playing 10 hours a day, to get 99 woodcutting. It was hard but worth it. After that Max had around 25m to spend! But, Max was smart and he saved it for skills. So, Max met someone at his school that played Runescape! They both decided they will have a race to 99 cooking! So, it was winter break, and each of them were on Skype, and at Rouge's Den cooking and cooking. Ofcourse, Max won first, but the deal was you have to wait for the other person. So there were over twenty friends and Max and his friend got 99 cooking at the same time! So many fireworks! Then Max decided to get 99 Attack! It took Max 2 in a half months, using Dharok at the Monkey Madness monkey guards. After 99 Attack, Max got 99 strength basically the same way! Then came 99 defence, at giant spiders, with a whip, and torags! Since Max got all those stats 99 he got 99 hitpoints. So basically he was maxed, except prayer and summoning. So Max went to do slayer and after a while he loved it and collected over 10k charms in each! Except blue he only had 5k! Once Max got 99 slayer, he made enough money, so he had over 100m! So it was early 2010! Max got 96 prayer! There was a huge party! A huge party! After prayer, Max quickly got 57 summoning, and then started to get 99 Summoning. 99 Summoning took him 6 months. He had a lot of money left over he got 99 prayer. So it was late 2010, December 9, 2010, 10:30 A.M. Tangy (Tangy) achieved a combat level of 138! He had over 300m and he remembered how he started.

AFTERMATH

This is first person! So, my name is Tim Z. My last name starts with a Z. My RSN is Tangey. I am level 138 and all I do is player kill. (PK). There is nothing left to do, and all I do is use claws/ags. I will add anyone, and if your from the forums please say so! Thanks! I am 17 years old now, don't play Runescape that much! I am a senoir and I live in Long Beach, California. Thanks for reading this! -Mod Tingy. or Tangy!

Mod Tingy
Administrator
Administrator

https://rsnerds.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum